Thursday 11 December 2014

Salcura Antiac face cleaners.

Hey Guy's,

So i have been trying out a new to me skin range as you can see by the title it's called Salcura, i was very kindly sent these products.

I received daily face wash: Deep cleansing, contains NO nasties.

I have been using this every morning and evening since i received it, and it has made a big difference to my skin, i'm 25 but to me i still have youthful skin and do suffer from break out's which i find annoying and sometimes embarrassing. I use a slightly big pea sized amount squeezed into the palm of my hand then i massage it in to my face making sure i work it in more to the problem areas i.e chin, temple, around my nose. I then rinse with warm water and pat dry after my skin feels so refreshed and clean, which is nice after a day of wearing full make up. The daily wash contains Aloe vera, Sunflower, Rosemary and Sea buckthorn, it has a lovely fresh smell and is clear in colour, a very pleasant product to use on your skin, i have found that is has reduced the signs of white and black heads which i suffered mostly from.

Antiac, Activ liquid spray: For this product i spray three to four sprays on to a cotton pad and focus on the areas that need most attention again such as chin, temple ect, this is a deep cleansing spray and it is a very light product. I rub it in to the chosen area until it disappears into my skin, it also leaves my skin soft and refreshed. Even though it advises to use daily morning and evening i tend to use it when needed, once i can see a blemish appear and it works very quickly my break out is normally gone in a few days, it gives me the confidence to happily wear no make up when going out, and not feeling like everyone is looking at my skin for the wrong reasons but looking at my skin and thinking how clear and clean it looks. This product contains Eucalyptus, manuka, sandalwood and Sea buckthorn and has a lovely fresh scent to it as well.

Salcura Zeoderm, Skin repair Moisturiser: This product is for people who maybe prone and suffer from, Eczema,Psoriasis, dermatitis, dry and itchy skin. I suffer from dry skin which i find annoying and struggle to find a good face product that keeps my skin refreshed with out drying it out more. This is also good for use all over the body so i use it on my elbows because i tend to suffer from dry skin there and it has really helped them. Also suitable to use on anyone 6 months and over, i do not use this product daily but only when i need to and it still works brilliantly and i still get the same effect as if i was using it everyday. Its white in colour and has a fresh mint sent to it, which i love as mint is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh.


So after using these product's i have found my skin is in so much better condition, softer, healthy and cleaner. I am so much more confident and really happy with the results Sulcura has given me once i have finished my products i will be buying some more so i don't loose the affects of using it.

The prices of each product:

Daily face wash: £9.99 for 150ml 
Activ Liquis spray: £10.99 for 50ml
Salcura Zeoderm cream: was £15.99 now £12.79

I think they are really well price for a miracle working cream, i really am very happy with all of these products and that really is my personal opinion because i am happy with the results.

Thank you for reading, and hope you enjoy!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment